We go the extra mile to ensure that our motorhomes and caravans will outlast the others.
We build them better, with largely unnoticed features such as full metal under floor sheathing for additional protection from the elements, our thicker wall floor and roof insulation means you can travel in your Avida with confidence – year after year, after year.
- INDUSTRY LEADING construction techniques to ensure you have the best RV in the Australian industry.
- FULLY FIBREGLASS sandwich panel construction on all body panels, making our RVs strong and lightweight, allowing better fuel economy and panels that are dent and hail resistant.
- FULLY INSULATED walls, roof and floors. Reduces exterior noise, keeps the inside cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- STONG ROOF that sits on top of the floor not screwed to the side giving greater strength, robust enough to stand on.
- METAL UNDERFLOOR we fit a metal sheet underfloor for additional protection against road debris, grime and rotting.
- ONE PIECE ROOF our one piece sandwich panel fibreglass roof and walls have no joins for an easy to clean surface and prevents water leakage.
- STRONG furniture is screwed and glued together for strength, not stapled.
- R&D TESTED by our engineers in our own dedicated in house R&D centre and tested in our monsoon water spray booth.
At Avida, we go to great lengths to test our RV products, our research and development phase is second to none. Watch the videos below to see how strong our motorhomes and caravans are: