Avida Motorhomes & Caravans
Avida caravans, motorhomes & campervans are high quality, sleek style, efficient designs and the best on the market.
See below the great offers we have with Avida Finance, Insurance, Roadside Assistance & Warranty.
View The Range
Wave Electric Pop Top
Wave Electric Pop Top The Avida Wave is an electric…View More
Rock Caravan The Avida Rock is an off road…View More
Freemantle Motorhome Luxury Adventures Await Built on the powerful 4…View More
Leura Motorhome Not only is the Avida Leura affordable, it…View More
Longreach Motorhome Do you dream of breathing in salty fresh…View More
Esperance Motorhome Luxury Innovation The Avida Esperance motorhome range is…View More
Topaz Caravan A caravan without peer The Avida Topaz has been…View More
Eyre Motorhome So sleekly seductive inside and out, the eye…View More
Spirit Campervan The spirit is the latest release campervan from…View More
Escape Campervan Looking for a campervan that you can use…View More
Emerald Caravan The Avida Emerald is a caravan without peer,…View More
Birdsville Motorhome Smooth & Economical The Avida Birdsville range is…View More
Ceduna Motorhome The Ceduna combines traditional styling and exceptional strength with…View More
Customer support is paramount at Avida and that’s why every new Avida motorhome or caravan has a very important attribute we simply call “peace of mind” with our market leading 3 year (or 1 million kilometre for Motorhomes) factory backed warranty, 5 year structural guarantee, 2 year emergency roadside assistance, coupled with our comprehensive nationwide accredited service network to ensure we are with you all the way.
Motorhomes and caravans are complex machines and many people are often confused as to why warranty periods differ in some instances depending on the item concerned.
Motorhomes and caravans comprise three main components:
- The Chassis – Warranty on the chassis component is offered by the manufacturer of the chassis. Check with your local dealership to find out the warranty period on your chassis. The caravan chassis is manufactured by Avida and covered under the 3 year manufacturer warranty as offered by Avida.
- The Motorhome or Caravan – body, furniture and fittings manufactured by Avida are covered under the 3 year manufacturer warranty as offered by Avida.
- The Appliances – refrigerator, air conditioner, television and hot water system to name a few all have their own warranty offered by the respective manufacturers of each component; just like a normal home where the home builder generally doesn’t warrant the washing machine for example.
You should read your handbook folder to fully understand what is offered on each component of your Avida motorhome or caravan. If in doubt, just call Avida Customer Relations for assistance on (02) 4735 8116.
* Refer to the warranty policy manuals terms and conditions. Commercial usage warranty terms differ.
^ Avida 3 year factory warranty includes motorhomes and caravans with a warranty start date as of the 1st October 2014. Contact your nearest dealer for more information and for full terms and conditions.
For peace of mind, Avida offers a free two year emergency roadside assist policy called Advantage Help, with each new motorhome or caravan purchased.
Avida RV Help is a 24 hour, seven day a week roadside assistance program intended at addressing your needs in the unlikely event of your RV breaking down or experiencing a technical problem.
Advantage Help (for motorhomes) and Sovereign Help (for caravans) roadside assistance program is included free with all new Avida RV’s purchased for the first two years in Australia and New Zealand.
Join the ARV Club (for motorhomes) and automatically be upgraded to Prestige Help. RV Help offering peace of mind wherever you decide to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand, Avida RV Help aims to solve problems quickly and efficiently with minimum inconvenience – and get you back on the road at the earliest opportunity.
From minor roadside repairs to security system advice and vehicle recovery following breakdown, our roadside assist scheme has it covered. Checking electrical problems, jumpstarting flat batteries, tyre change and replacement of lost keys are just some of the many areas where we can help.
To find out more or to join download our RV Roadside Assistance Brochure or call 1800 CLUB RV (1800 258 278).
Require Emergency Assistance?
Those who have joined Avida RV Help and require emergency roadside assistance should call 1800 RV HELP (1800 784 357) and quote your registration number.
Avida has partnered with global insurance broker Arthur J. Gallagher to offer an insurance solution that meets the everyday needs of motorhome and caravan owners like you. This product has specifically been designed for RV’s and the wonderful lifestyle that you live.
While you benefit from Arthur J. Gallagher’s global scale to get a better deal on your insurance, Arthur J. Gallagher is committed to supporting and growing their local presence. As part of this, you will be serviced by an Australian based specialist RV insurance team.
Arthur J. Gallagher has recently appointed a new insurance provider, CGU Insurance, offering new and improved benefits exclusively for our members. Take advantage of features including:
Automatic contents cover up to $10,000 for Avida RV Club Members.
One free windscreen replacement per year.
If you write off your motorhome within the first two years of ownership or caravan within the first 12 months of ownership, and if you have owned it since new, you can receive a brand new motorhome or caravan as a replacement (*limited to the sum insured that you declare and is shown on your schedule).
As a standard benefit we now offer coverage for bikes locked on the back of your motorhome or caravan.
* To the extent that any material on this page may be considered advice, it may only be considered general advice as it does not take into account your personal objectives, needs or financial situation. Arthur J. Gallagher urges you to read the relevant policy wording and consider whether any products are appropriate for your situation before making a decision to acquire insurance.
Avida is proud to be celebrating 50 years of manufacturing in Australia this year and to help celebrate; Avida are pleased to announce another opportunity to our customers.
- Do you have all your assets tied up?
- Have you been waiting for the share market to increase?
- Have you been waiting to sell your family home?
Why wait any longer!
Introducing the Avida GE 50/50 Finance Package
Why pay 100% of your money up front when you can pay 50% now and 50% later with monthly interest and fee payments*?
For qualifying customers on selected models. **
The 50/50 GE finance package will help you to get on the road faster.
This fantastic finance package was developed by Avida especially for Avida customers through GE finance.
So turn SOON into NOW by taking out a GE finance offer and make lasting memories in your new Avida Motorhome or Caravan today.
* Monthly payment includes interest on residual loan amount, origination fee up to $990, $295 application fee and $10 account keeping fee and any other fees related to credit search, registration and insurance policies. Monthly interest repayments do not pay down the 50% residual loan amount.
** Approved applicants only. At the end of the 24 months the residual loan amount is payable. Normal lending and credit criteria will apply. Offer only available on selected models at participating GE Capital-accredited dealerships. Terms, conditions, fees and charges will apply. Finance provided by GE Automotive Financial Services ABN 80 004 187 419. Australian Credit Licence 392178.
Ask your dealership for further details.